I really hate Cancer because I pity those that have it at the same time I admire them because having Cancer is tough and it is not for the weak. People can say I’m sorry that you have cancer but that’s all there is to it. Lip Service!! You really can’t say I’m sorry I know how you feel unless you had it. My lola had cervical cancer and she passed away last July. It was so sad to see her go through that and I couldn’t do anything. It’s hard to see someone you love to suffer..
I know that at this day and age technology is within our reach and yet some people find out when it’s already at it’s 4th stage.
I really had a chat with Ms Janette and she talked about this project and I readily said Yes. I have a confession I was invited to attend Kythe’s Christmas Party last year sponsored by Yummy Magazine. I missed the party because I got lost. I know its not an excuse but hey I’m from Makati and It was in Quezon City. I still feel guilty about that until now.
Team Manila designed a limited edition shirt, which will be available in Team Manila outlets in Rockwell, SM Mall of Asia, Trinoma and inTeam Manila’s website. Unilever Foodsolutions shares the experience of giving back to the public as with the retail price of 550 pesos, part of the proceeds of the sale of each shirt will go directly to Kythe Foundation and its operations for cancer-stricken kids.
Just by wearing the Real Love shirt, you can help a kid fight cancer. I am also giving away one Real Love shirt, just follow the simple steps below:
Like Real Love Campaign.
- Complete the sentence “I will share my love to the kids of Kythe by _______.” through your Facebook account. Make sure to tag Real Love Campaign in your post. (Format: This is my contest entry for @Real Love Campaign. I will share my love to the kids of Kythe by ______.)
- After writing your statement, click the attach link icon and paste the URL of this post.
- Change the privacy restriction of this post to “Everyone” by clicking on the lock icon just left of the “Share” button.
- See if your entry is valid by checking my page and the Real Love Campaign Facebook Page.
- Post the URL of your facebook wall post in the comments section of this blog.
Another way to join the contest is post your comment here in my blog.
The Best answer wins a Real Love shirt by Team Manila.
Ideally this contest is open to residents of the Philippines only.But if you are abroad then just email me an address of a relative and I will ship it to your relative.
Contest runs from October 3, 2010 to October 11, 2010. Join now and help support Kythe Foundation!