In this aggressively developing market, Samsung continues to lead the pack with the fastest growing stable of tablets in the Galaxy family.
Only recently, the brand invited everyone to be a part of its Tab Generation with Tab Lab—a whole-day affair held at the Eastwood Mall Open Park—to formally introduce two of the brand’s sleekest, lightest, and fastest products to date, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7. Continue reading
Being up-to-date on the latest news and information about family,friends and a whole lot of things has become an important priority especially for the young ones. This is the reason for Samsung to come up with a smartphone perfect for people who want to satisfy their social urges on-the-go. The Samsung Galaxy Y Duos is a dual SIM Android smart phone which mixes functionality, affordability and aricher mobile experience all in one package. With Samsung Galaxy Y Duos, you can have space for 2 SIM cards so that you will be able to lead a double life with ease and convenience. Continue reading
The custom packaging options available to you when getting packaging services from FreightDynamics.com.
Whether for business purposes or for personal ones, there will come a time when you will need to have some items shipped to another location. During these instances, you need the services of a reliable and trustworthy shipping and packaging company. However, you need to make sure that the company you will choose can accommodate your requirements, will take care of your items, and will ensure the safe delivery of your package. Continue reading
Members of The Philippine Glaucoma Society
Glaucoma is a complicated disease in which damage to the optic nerve leads to progressive, irreversible vision loss.
Most interesting, around 70 million people worldwide already have this condition due in part to the rapidly aging population, according to a data provided by the Glaucoma Research Foundation of the United States. Continue reading
A bright future is meaningless to a country that is slowly being swallowed by a silent darkness. This irreversible darkness is plaguing many Filipinos today as glaucoma becomes more and more prevalent in the country.
Glaucoma, a blindness that is a permanent paralysis, is taken much too lightly. It is the country’s leading cause of bilateral irreversible blindness, according to the Philippine National Survey of blindness.
It slowly and gradually impairs vision. Like the dreaded disease, cancer, it has no cure and it commonly shows no signs in the early stages nor painful symptoms. Moreover, a small number of patients with glaucoma also experience episodes of eye pain, blurred vision, redness, headache, vomiting, and seeing rainbows around lights. Continue reading
According to the World Health Organization, glaucoma is the second leading cause of blindness in the world. Glaucoma is not curable considering the damage to the optic nerve caused by glaucoma is already permanent. Involving the optic nerve—the cable-like tissue that connects the eye to the brain—glaucoma damages the optic nerve causing it to affect one’s visual field to shrink, eventually causing blindness. Continue reading
The Samsung Series 5 Ultra is available in 13” and 14”. The 14” version pushes the envelope of computing performance with an Intel® Core™ i7-2637M processor, 6GB memory, 1TB of Hard with 16GB SSD ExpressCache™ system. The powerful processor works with the latest AMD Radeon™ HD 7550M graphics card. The result is a graphics performance that is 2.2 xs faster than the competitors. The Series 5 ULTRA is able to do a blazing fast cold boot in just 20 seconds. It will wake from sleep in 2 seconds. Web browsing is twice as fast as the previous generation notebook PCs. It is currently the only utlrabook with an integrated Optical Disc Drive. In terms of connectivity, the 14” model offers full-size HDMI, VGA, two USB 3.0, one USB 2.0, 4-in-1 multi SD card slot, Ethernet and webcam. All of this comes in an ULTRA Light package of 1.84kg and a thickness of 20.9mm. Continue reading
How you view your car may determine how well you tend to treat it. If you see it as a mere conveyance, you may give it little thought. If you consider it a proud possession, you probably will be more attentive. But no matter how you relate to your vehicle, it is important to care for it in specific ways that will maintain its reliability, preserve its drivability and protect its resale value. I don’t want to sell the car anytime soon. I like having a car specially when I have to search the city for two hole slider beads . Those are not easy to come by.
- Invest a great set of tires,Philbert and I buy from Goodyear tire company. It is important to always do a tire rotation. it is especially important to rotate your tires periodically because the front tires wear faster than the rear. Uneven tire tread thickness, front to rear, will give you uneven braking and poor handling, especially in the rain. If you don’t rotate the tires, you’ll wind up replacing them two at the time, which means you’ll always have uneven tread thickness. Replacing tires in a matched set of four will keep the handling and braking traction of the car balanced.
- Take time to Tune Up-Prior to 1975, a tune up consisted of replacing the plugs, points and condenser; then setting the timing, adjusting the carburetor and checking or replacing the cap, rotor, wires, gas filter, PCV valve and a host of other replaceable maintenance items. Today, computerized cars with electronic ignitions eliminate the points and condenser and adjust themselves at the rate of ten times per second.The only items that need to be replaced on a regular basis are the spark plugs and certain filters such as the air filter, fuel filter, and some emission control filter.
- Under The Hood Checks- Start by reading your owners manual. There will always be a section on under hood checks. Keep a pair of old gloves and a roll of paper towels in the trunk.First, a word about safety. Read the safety warnings in your owners manual and any safety warning stickers that may be under the hood.
- If the engine has been running for any length of time, there are areas under the hood that can be very hot. Except for checking transmission fluid level, all checks should be done while the engine is turned off. If the engine is running, do not put your hands near any belts or fans. If you are not comfortable with touching a hot or running engine, then just do the checks that can be done with the engine cold and turned off and have someone else do the rest.
- Follow the maintenance schedule in the vehicle owner’s manual and make necessary repairs promptly. If you think you’re saving money by skipping an oil change, think again. Missing even one oil change can accelerate premature engine wear and cause engine damage. The manual contains a maintenance schedule.
The many uses and applications of Ultrasonic cleaners
Have you heard about Ultrasonic cleaners? These are cleaning devices that are safer and more effective than other cleaning products and are used for fragile and delicate items. This is the reason why ultrasonic cleaners are widely used in hospitals, factories, etc to clean laboratory equipments, jewelries, electronic items and more. Continue reading