Applications of Ultrasonic cleaners

The many uses and applications of Ultrasonic cleaners

Have you heard about Ultrasonic cleaners? These are cleaning devices that are safer and more effective than other cleaning products and are used for fragile and delicate items. This is the reason why ultrasonic cleaners are widely used in hospitals, factories, etc to clean laboratory equipments, jewelries, electronic items and more.
What are the many applications of an Ultrasonic cleaner?

1. Industrial and Automotive. Oil, grease, dirt, dust and the like are the most common hard-to-clean components that can be easily removed using ultrasonic cleaning method safely, without damaging the sensitive parts of any industrial or automotive equipment.
  2. Smoke and Fire damage restoration. Fire and smoke can cause severe damage to household and commercial items. Ultrasonic cleaning combined with special procedures and methods can produce optimum restoration results.
  3. Window Blind Cleaning. Homeowners use blinds of different class for their homes like pleated sheets, woven wood, silhouettes to name just a few. These blinds have to be cleaned regularly as dust and dirt can sip through the blinds, which can cause allergies and irritation. Ultrasonic cleaners provide a very efficient way to clean these blinds and maintain their original beauty.
  4. Golf Club Cleaning. Golf clubs are not cheap and special care must be given to them. The problem of golfers is the dirt that penetrates to the holes on the grips and the head of their clubs. Ultrasonic cleaners extract dirt from those hard to reach pores on the grips and metal heads to restore the luster of the golf clubs.
  5. Jewelry Cleaning. Since Ultrasonic cleaner is the best choice for cleaning pieces that requires careful handling, it is the highly recommended method to use for cleaning the intricate surface of jewelries.
  6. Cleaning of Surgical, Dental and Laboratory Equipments. Equipments used in laboratories, hospitals and dental offices require through cleaning to kill all bacteria and viruses. Ultrasonic cleaning provides precise cleaning method, which makes it possible to produce virus free and highly sterile equipments.

Sonicpro.com is an online store where various industries and companies can get the ultrasonic cleaners that will meet their requirements. Sonicpro.com have different types of ultrasonic cleaners from industrial cleaners, bench top units, line systems and electronic cleaners to provide the total ultrasonic cleaning system for any company or industry. Aside from the ultrasonic cleaning equipments, they also have cleaning and degreasing agents, rinsing and water treatment, odor control agents and other accessories.
Ultrasonic cleaners provide for an economical, eco-friendly, effective and fast cleaning system. If you want to experience these benefits and to clean, restore and maintain your equipment, then it is time for you to check out the site of Sonicpro.com to review the different ultrasonic cleaners available and find the perfect equipment that will fit each of their cleaning needs.

• Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

14 Responses to “Applications of Ultrasonic cleaners”

1. Hi, this is a comment.To delete a comment, just log in and view the post’s comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.

2. Suzanne says:

I have been using Ultrasonic cleaners in cleaning my jewelry. I agree, it sure is very effective in keeping my precious collection of jewelry free from dirt and dusts.

3. Litzie says:

I didn’t know that you can use Ultrasonic cleaning to jewelries. I will definitely try that to my jewelries, I always have a hard time cleaning them. Thanks!

4. Mai says:

Thanks for mentioning that Ultrasonic cleaners can be used for cleaning window blinds. I’ve been figuring out how to dust away and clean our blinds more effectively. I have two kids who are highly allergic to dusts so this cleaner will help me big time.

5. Peachy says:

Its great to know that Ultrasonic cleaners can be used in jewelries. I can recommend this to my friend who owns a jewelry shop. Jewelries are such delicate pieces so careful cleaning is really required. Thanks for this very informative post.

6. Dez says:

I am just really glad to read about your post about the Ultrasonic cleaners because our sister company engaging in manufacturing of filter products is in dire need of the best cleaning device for long. I will recommend this link to their purchasing head for them to check it out.

7. Ha! Being the OC mom that I am, I surely needs this Ultrasonic cleaning equipment. Hmm, looks like I have something to buy this weekend. I am definitely itching for a general spring cleaning!

8. Abie says:

I saw a promo on Ultrasonic cleaners in one of the discount shopping sites that I am subscribed too and I have no idea what it is. After reading your post, I realized that it has a lot of uses and something that we will definitely need at home.

9. Kaje says:

My cousin and his wife are both dentists and they will open a new clinic soon. I am still thinking of what gift to give them. I guess an Ultrasonic cleaning equipment would be nice and useful. Thanks for sharing this post.

10. Kerslyn says:

My parents-in-law are both allergic to dust particles so it’s really hard for them to clean their place without getting sick. Ultrasonic cleaners must be something that can help them clean without worrying of inhaling the dust particles. Thanks for sharing!

11. jennyL says:

It’s my 1st time to have heard of ultrasonic cleaner and I’m amazed at how many things that it can clean for different application. I myself had no luck in cleaning my jewelries and window blinds so I reckon I’ll give this a try. I’m sure some other industries will benefit using this Ultrasonic cleaning equipment for their machines and other equipment.

12. kcot says:

Been hearing so many good reviews about this Ultrasonic cleaning equipment and I am hoping to snag one for our home too soon! Hopefully it does really a good air cleaning

13. Race says:

I’ve been searching for a good cleaner for the window blinds in our office because the normal cleaner seems to produce low effect. Thanks for sharing that Ultrasonic cleaners can easily clean the dust and dirt from window blinds and other things as well. My boss will be happy to know this because he has allergies and virus easily affects him when there’s dust.

14. Glo says:

I think the best thing that happened to my blings is my Ultrasonic cleaning. I use to take them to my jeweler to get cleaned. Now I only do that twice a year. Saves me the trip. And my jewelry are always sparkly!